The Journey of Life

Monday, December 03, 2007

Hello People

It has been a long time (a month) since my last post. The latest thing that happened in my life was the celebration of my birthday by my group in school last friday (Nov 30). Dishan went home first.After school I went with meiying, jess, joeii and hwee teng to have lunch at S11....i had economical rice because it was the cheapest thing i could find. Haha...on budget now...

So we ate and then Meiying went off for work.... they(jess and hwee teng) brought me to Top of the 8 (if i remember the name correctly)...then Joell and Yamei appeared with a Choco Royal cake from Sweet Secrets and they sung a birthday song for me...took pictures...We also saw our classmate and gave her a piece of the cake...hahah...

After that we went bowling at Marina South...had a fun time. Dishan arrived at about 5 pm and joined in the game sharing Hwee Teng's shoes...was just a fun game without really minding the score. Its just irritating that the balls will get stuck in the pit and we had to press this red button twice before anybody come and solve our problem...

Presents opening: They gave me a coffeeholic cup and a green Everlast t shirt. Thanks a lot girls!

Then we went to PS to have dinner. I accompany them to shop around for things...also saw a few things myself...hahaha....then we went to food court....i had yong tau foo with my favourite kway teow...while they had jap food...too ex for me but looked nice to eat though...hahah...then i had to rush off to meet my Dear after she finished her own dinner with her colleagues at Vivocity...Thanks a lot people for the celebration :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home