The Journey of Life

Friday, October 19, 2007

It is getting harder for me to balance things. I could feel that the school load is heavier on me this sem. Not good that i feel this way after just a week of the new term. But i will learn to cope.

My classmate want me to join the committee of the snooker club that our school is forming...but i know nuts about snooker and just started playing pool only. The committee is supposed to be strong players i feel. So i am seriously considering whether or not to join because i have Jap lessons on mon and tues and Interact Club on some Fridays.

I need to re discover how to let go and relax at times. I lost that type of feeling...Why am i being so negative about things? Hai...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home