The Journey of Life

Friday, October 05, 2007

Randomness

Wth...Just got back from work and spent the last one hour trying to start up my PC...and finally the display came on. I dont know what i did wrong...can some IT expert please enlighten me...shi*t lah.

Today i just told my nice asst manager that i would quit and take the last week of my holidays to relax before school reopens. Bleh. I just grew tired and tireder of the job...and feel that maybe there is nothing much i could learn...I dont know...

Regrets...all of us have them...but i seem to have lots and lots....and the best thing is i can do nothing about it...i hope i dont create any more..

I need support now...all my life i never felt it much until my dear came into my life...then i started thinking about changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home