The Journey of Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Neva Let You Go by Janice.

The rain, just never seems to bring
The joy i feel the same, everlasting pain of my loss, remains.
My heart, can't seem to learn to part,
The hole you left your mark,
All that i dreamed of now it seems so stark.

Though i told myself, to hold my breath,
A part of me was dying.
There is nothing left for me to do now,
But give in.

If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling,
I'd sing to you, and tell you i won't,
Live my life without you.
If you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling,
I'd hold your hand and look in your eyes,
And you know i'll never let you go.

The way you left me on the train,
I don't know what to say,
I remember everything that day.
I can't believe we never dance,
Just need one more chance
To share the sunset of our last romance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home