The Journey of Life

Monday, October 08, 2007

Troubles starting now....

I really dont want to be negative...but i have a few regrets that are chewing away at me now . Spent the past two days working as a promoter for Canon Brand photo printer which the Company wants to get rid of urgently....so i stood there like a vase and sold nothing...i am disappointed with the company...after one and nine months i feel like nothing there....so time to make a clean break.

I think my regrets are going to destroy me if i dont do anything bout it...i hope i could undo some of the stupid things i have done and do better at what i should have done right...then i wont be so ignorant....I am trying to resist drowning my sorrows because it wont help i think...

It really hurts..for the first time in my life i felt what pain is like and it comes at one shot. and one very long shot.

Dear i love you very much...i will change for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home