The Journey of Life

Friday, November 02, 2007

Today went to Fuji ice palace to celebrate Mei Ying's Birthday...She is one of the girls in our group in class... We had the whole group except Bala because he had to attend BL Leadership camp for the weekend. I was afraid to fall the first time but after finally falling, i got less and less scared to skate although still unstable in my footing...hahaha...had a very nice cake with Melody Picture on it. Very cute and nice....haha... After that, she opened our presents one by one but i think she never finished opening all because she had no time. Needed to rush home...haha...Thanks for the fun time....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We also saw Felicia Chin and Nat Ho ice skating there. Felicia looks like she just started skating not long ago...My friends go and request to take pictures with them. I didnt. I must admit they look very handsome and beautiful for Nat Ho and Felicia Chin respectively. Overall a good day i guess.

Dont know which fella has been posting nonsense on my Cbox...which i am frustrated at.

Tmr meeting my Dear Dear for a day in town...do not disturb hor...hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home