The Journey of Life

Monday, September 10, 2007

So confusing....

I am confused right now. It seems like i have added responsibility now that i am an adult in full time school now. Seems like i have to work extra hard because i am a late starter in life...every thing extra....very tiring....

Just finished our BZF exam today....went with the group to the library for a while before going home...but my mind was on my future....no OUR future....or seemingly the lack of one....so maybe i would just work my way while studying...all the way....its going to get tough from now on....i just want to have more fun...everything i dunno...i will work hard for our future because its in my hands now. I NEED TO MAKE CHANGES NOW...Love ya....

Friends JIAYOU!! For the exam.

Friends: I will tell you what is going on when i am ready to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home