The Journey of Life

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I am going nuts with the Accounting.....

Just finished a whopper of an accounting question. Tough because u have to be really alert as to which account to open and which side of the account to debit. Because every mistake cost me marks. AND i dont want to lose marks.I got a feeling i always do things that waste time during the questions like writing headings for EACH and EVERY T Account. It is not needed but i want to be safe. My test is on Thursday. Less than a week away. My exam schedule is out.

Changing every thing is tough but i want to go ahead with it because it is no use for me to stay at the same qualifications and living in a small world, always peeking out from the bottom of the well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home