The Journey of Life

Friday, July 06, 2007

My life is full again

Hi everyone who reads my blog. Yesterday i watched Transformers with my girlfriend and her colleague who i also know(Cos...i was ex staff there ma....). First we went out to have Macdonalds breakfast at 9.30 am. It was at Tampines Mall. I was quite tired because i only managed to sleep at 2 or 3 am. Damn i nearly fell asleep but i had to get up and use the com on impulse at 11 am....then cannot sleep. Lucky I was in time.

I cant help it at times. Sometimes i feel that i am too intense and think too much of a simple issue. Brain too active sometimes. Thank Goodness for the tasty Cappuccino that Macdonalds(TM) has. Nice to taste some different coffee other than Nescafe and the Kopitiam coffee(which i am sick of).

Back to the movie, it was a FIVE STAR for me and because i love action films i found myself excited at the fight scenes between humans and robots, robots and robots, robots and fighter jets....WOW. I love the fight scenes...haha. Not going to spoil it for those planning to watch. But they are not going back to their own planet. And there are 2 sequels coming up (Great. I will be waiting).
I think i am going to watch Die Hard 4.0 next. Deprived of action films.

Also went to Robinsons Raffles City Shopping Centre at night with girlfriend to buy this(She paid it herself, cos i no money...):



This has sort of a fruity smell and is not overbearing on the nasals. Nice to smell. I smell until i drunk yesterday (Kept smelling samples and samples of perfume). Costs $98 which is mighty a lot and weighs 50 ml.

I also need to get more clothes for myself. My clothes are out of date except the new ones that my girlfriend bought me. But for unknown reasons, it always comes out of the wash faded and in a shade of yellow. :(

Going to end my blog and go for my Interact Club camp soon (Community Service Club as they call it in Poly). Catch up with you guys in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home