The Journey of Life

Monday, July 09, 2007

Leadership

Hi guys,
I have free time today after being released from school at 10am instead of 1pm as usual because the Teacher who is supposed to teach us between 10-12 didnt come as he was on course. The teacher from the 12-1 lesson agreed to postpone the lesson to Friday but i feel bad i could not do anything about the people who will be inconvenienced as the majority of the class said yes to the idea of a postponement. I am more like a grassroot leader. Care for the people!!! No i am just kidding. Some more i was in a very neutral position. Today only lesson was just a refresher for the last topic of last term.

Just came back from the Interact Club Leadership Training camp yesterday. It was a short camp, 3 days 2 nights. Went Friday afternoon broke camp yesterday afternoon. But i discovered more about myself and discovered an major weakness: I dont mix around and talk much, this will be an disadvantage if i came out to society to work for the second time. I am trying to change that, starting today and Joyce, the real difference is: I did start today. Although i did get some contacts and emails so i am not TOTALLY unsociable unlike in the past. So i am encouraged by my change. I also found out that i am about the only person not on the Board of Directors in my Club. WOAH. It is an honour lo. Sort of earmarked. Cannot run away kind of thing.

Having fun and still getting great grades shall be my priority now.Oh ya, and learning to be a leader. from the most unlikely of sources: My classmates and teachers.

"A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done."
Ralph Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home