The Journey of Life

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

3rd day of school

Hi everyone,
Today is the 3rd day of school. I am still getting used to the kooks and crannies of BISHAN ITE. I have to admit, i am a bit slow in picking up and understanding the lessons so far, however simple they may be at this stage. Its a combo of rustiness(I didnt study for six years between this one and my last period of study) and my natural learning style (a bit slower and relaxed, sometimes too relaxed). I think i need at least a month of trying every day to settle in. I miss my Dear.

I made a couple of new friends, still not sure what to say to them so i appear quiet.
The rest of the class are shy around me as i am around them. Haha.I still have difficulty talking to some patterns of people i realise.

No matter what happens, i wont give up this time. Its swim or sink for me from now on until the end of this course. I wont give in to external influences not to study. (eg friends. Its incredible how peer pressure can be nowadays.)

I am an adult now and i will take the power and rock steadiness of an adult and the energy and vibrancy of an eighteen year old and combine them into me. I will DARE TO BE DIFFERENT from now on. Haha.

Photos would be in soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home