The Journey of Life

Friday, July 27, 2007

Regrets....

Recently, i realised i still have the same problems as i did 6 years ago. Which means i havent solved the problems...i have been focusing on the wrong things in life all the while....the clock cannot be reversed...that is the one BIG BIG regret that i have in life. I think what i can do is to try my best in everything....and hope for the best for me...Moody because of all this recently...

Going to meet up with my dear for dinner and shopping at Mustafa this evening. I never shopped at Mustafa before. Sua Ku sia. haha.

Just finished my Accounting CA2 and BZF CA in this month alone. And still got Excel(OA topic) CA to go....after that relax a bit then we chong for EXAMS k? IQC rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home