The Journey of Life

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Next Level

What exactly is the meaning of getting to th next level? I want to go to the next level in my studies(means part time poly or private aft this since i am graduating in less than 2 mths time), my family life, my cg and start ministry and handling ppl....but i can only depend on God cos i feel weak right now...i really wanna change...i still dont have a clear focus yet.

Anyway i missed this week's PM cos of various reasons...shall attend later...think my committment is slipping cos of part time work..tsk tsk....and they like want to take up my fridays which leads to another headache aft grad cos i really do value cg above work and i have to start missing events on fri that i will REALLY enjoy....

Got scolded by a teacher ytd for not attending a CCA event. Its not my fault that 8 Interactors showed up for the event only. I am super frustrated because they dont treat me as a VP in the first place...i know i am wrong but where is the respect in the first place? and i am one of the last to know of ANYTHING that happens in my CCA. Sounds like ranting but it will make me feel better.

ADVANCEMENT TO NEXT LEVEL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home