The Journey of Life

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Disappointed

Disappointed why there will be people who will judge you before they know you fully. Should i turn into one of these judgemental, impulsive people of this world as well? Go ahead afraid and jumpy at every turn. HELL NO! I am me for a reason and that reason will not change. If i am different let me be different. I will change but only out of my own accord and not because of external factors. RARR! You will nt influence me.

On another note, i slept at 7 pm Fri and now am fully awake at 4 AM Sat...LOL. Got to go service and then play pool with my friend over at Katong. His treat! LOL...

1 Comments:

  • Sad to say people always judge That's how life is living in an asia Country
    However, :) you don have to be judgmental just because they are :)
    Don be ignorant like them
    and yeah! I agree don change because of what they say
    change because u want to and because it's good for you :)

    By Blogger Kwek Shan Yun Avier, At 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home