The Journey of Life

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Week

Been lazy to blog in the recent days.

Monday to Wednesday went for my class group chalet. First day had steamboat and alcohol(sinful!!haha!) but didnt get myself very drunk because i just didnt like the feeling of not knowing what you are doing. Second day didnt go to see horses with them because the alcohol hit me and i was tired out. We did go to the arcade though. Slient Hill was damn hard to play...haha...Overall had a good time in the cosy chalet which was suprisingly more beatiful than the other chalets i have been to....

Thursday started work. Was irritated for reasons i should not say.

Friday Dear came over to my house for some spring cleaning of my room and now my desks look neater than they have been my entire life!! Thanks dear! I will try my best to keep it that way.

Photos will be uploaded pretty soon.

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home